Sunday, February 22, 2015

A passport card is available for non-Minnesotan TLR members wishing to enter Canada

   On our last post, we reported that Minnesotans wishing to enter Canada for the 2015 Northwood Rails convention in Thunder Bay this year can apply for an enhanced driver's license for only $15, which is considerably less than getting a passport.

    For members of the TLR who live in North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin, the most reasonable alternative to a passport is a passport card, which you can get for only $55. However, it's only good for travel by land or sea. If you're planning to fly, you would need a passport.

For more information on obtaining a passport card, pleas go to this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment